Dailytoon SE: LeetGhost Dailytoon SE: LeetGhost

Did anyone mention that...

It's kind of amazing that anyone could be motivated/dedicated enough to release an animation every day, regardless of quality

Television responds:

Denial.

Random Sprite Fight II Random Sprite Fight II

Hey I did the same thing!

In memory of M.L.K. In memory of M.L.K.

but...

Did you know that Democrats were the ones for the oppression of blacks? Did you know that they were the ones with strong ties to the Ku Klux Klan? Did you know that Democrats tried in vain for years to continue to argue that blacks are only 2/3 HUMAN?
Republicans have their skeletons in the closet too... it just seems strange that so many blacks vote Democratic these days when their past is darker than nearly any political party in the history of our nation

Bump! Bump!

Redo it

There is nothing to click on. This flash does nothing. I'm not even sure what I would be doing if I COULD click on something. And you spelled 'health' incorrectly.

The True Or False Quiz V1 The True Or False Quiz V1

Errors

At least some of your questions are incorrect. Fortissimo DOES mean "very loud". Atoms are NOT the smallest bits of matter known. There are a couple others that are questionable as well.

seb3977 responds:

Thanks For That Just Noticed Those Errors, Thanks

Emo dress up Emo dress up

hahahahahhahahahahahha

Kat in the Kradle Kat in the Kradle

hey, not bad man

You know, I was really impressed with the quality of the production on this recording, your drums didn't sound ridiculous or fake, the acoustic guitars are sparklingly clear, and there is tasteful and interesting use of electronics in there as well. Learn to sing and get yourself a $100 condensor mic! If you're this good at the age of 16, you could actually make a career out of this.

The Fisherman The Fisherman

Good job!

Nice buildup in the beginning, good overall guitar sounds. Nicely layered effects. The funk breakdown is perfectly timed. And remember, almost anyone who hates wah has no idea how to use it, but you do.