Bump! Bump!

Redo it

There is nothing to click on. This flash does nothing. I'm not even sure what I would be doing if I COULD click on something. And you spelled 'health' incorrectly.

The True Or False Quiz V1 The True Or False Quiz V1

Errors

At least some of your questions are incorrect. Fortissimo DOES mean "very loud". Atoms are NOT the smallest bits of matter known. There are a couple others that are questionable as well.

seb3977 responds:

Thanks For That Just Noticed Those Errors, Thanks

Emo dress up Emo dress up

hahahahahhahahahahahha

Mini Racers 2 Mini Racers 2

awesome

F-Zero music!

BORKOYz responds:

thanx

Gravity Launch Gravity Launch

haha this is awesome!

Wow, a totally original idea (as far as I know)! That almost never happens around here!
Release another one!

OFatalO responds:

I'll try to release a second version of this soon!! Thanks for your review again!! And I hope you enjoyed the game.

Whip Imogen Bailey Whip Imogen Bailey

yay

That made me really happy.

Leisure Suit Harry Leisure Suit Harry

hell yeah

Hell yeah! Just like an old Sierra game. I love the fact that you can still use the old Sierra shortcuts like 'talk lady' and it works... good job. Plus the ability to moonwalk whenever is funny, I only used it after I got the panties and went to the party, it makes it 10 times funnier!

Retarted Goat Hunter Retarted Goat Hunter

??

Maybe add some instructions/controls?

Duck's Mansion Duck's Mansion

blah blah

Wow! It... has no ending.

3 Foot Ninja 3 Foot Ninja

Nice game

Excellent game, it's great to see that people put this much effort into making a flash movie look like a full game that might run on a game console. But it kills me to see people release games where it's over after the first level! I know you guys put tons and tons of effort into just this, but I know if some of you team up you might be able to make a fairly successful video game company. Good job man.